Please review the following policies for Julie Pottorff Photography. These are in place to help give you the best experience possible! In laying out everything that you can expect from me and everything I can expect from you, we will be able to take full advantage of our time together. I want to be able to create the most beautiful, priceless captured memories for you. After you have reviewed the following, please print a copy of it for your record.
* Session fee – A non-refundable session fee of $100 ($150 for newborn/$250 extended family) is due upon booking. This fee is to reserve your date and our time spent together during your session. If payment is not received within 5 days, I reserve the right to offer your requested date to another client.
* Session participants – Your session fee is for immediate family only (spouse and children).
* Cancellations – You reserve the right to cancel your session, however, any session fees paid are non-refundable. You may reschedule your session once within 30 days of your originally scheduled session date. Cancellation/rescheduling must be within at least 24 hours prior to session date and time. If Julie has an emergency and needs to reschedule, she will give you the same respect and will call at least 24 hours in advance.
* Sales – Due to the custom nature of your order, all sales are final.
* Prices – Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. You will receive the current pricing at the time of your booking and payment of session fee. This pricing will be available to you throughout your ordering process and for 1 month afterwards. Any orders received beyond that time frame will be subject to the pricing available at that time.
* Images – A minimum of 15-20 proofed images, including any black and white conversions, will be shown to the client during the ordering process. These are the only images available for the client to view. Julie Pottorff Photography will absolutely not share any RAW files or any other image not specifically chosen for the original viewing process. After your order has been placed, Julie Pottorff Photography will retain the images from your session for a minimum of 6 months. After such time has been expired, your images may no longer be available for your viewing and/or purchase.
* Usage – Negatives and originals remain the property of Julie Pottorff Photography.
* Ordering – In-person ordering appointments will be held at a location that both the client and Julie have agreed upon. During this time, she will go over all of your proofed images, answer any questions you may have and record the products you wish to order. If no order is placed during the specified time frame, it will be assumed that no products are needed (fees will not be refunded). ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT JULIE POTTORFF PHOTOGRAPHY UNDER FEDERAL LAW.
*Copyright violations – It is AGAINST THE LAW to screenshot + print, or scan + print products you have received from Julie Pottorff Photography. You may NOT alter any images received from Julie Pottorff Photography in any way. Any digital images purchased from Julie Pottorff Photography remain copyrighted by Julie Pottorff Photography. Any images posted online MUST be watermarked.
* Final prints/products – Your customer order will be delivered to you, either in person or via mail, 2-3 weeks after your payment has been received (personal checks cleared). For custom items, such as any albums, storyboards, cards, etc., please allow 6-8 weeks.
* Custom designs – For any item that has been customized, up to 2 revisions may be made. Any additional revisions are subject to an additional fee of $50/additional revision.
* Payment – The following payment options are available: cash, credit cards, debit cards, personal checks and paypal. There is a $50 fee for any returned check, and other payment arrangements must be made within 5 days of notice.
* Recording devices – Any other recording device is strictly prohibited during your session.Taking photos right next to me during the session with your phone and/or camera is NOT ALLOWED. During your session, there are to be no other photographers present (this includes other paid professionals and/or family members). Furthermore, any recording of your session by cell phone, video camera or any other device is prohibited. I reserve the right to cancel any session without refund immediately if this is not adhered to.