That’s right, I’ve decided to put on a “Mommy + Me” mini session! Raise your hand if you are guilty of always being behind the camera.
I know a lot of you are just as guilty as I am. So, this year for Mother’s Day, I want you to promise me that you will get your picture taken with your kids, whether it’s during my mini session or not. It’s just too important not to. Trust me, your kids want you in the picture. They love you <3
So, that brings us to the “Mommy + Me” mini sessions I will be offering. Simply put, during our 20 minutes of time together, I will take gorgeous photos of you and your children. Don’t worry, your spouse is welcome too! You and your family will relax and get cozy with one another outside on a quilt in a picnic-like setting. Afterwards, you will receive a link to view/download your digital files. Easy peasy! This entire process is streamlined for busy moms, because, let’s face it, we need all the help we can get, am I right ladies?!
Date: Friday, May 3 (evening) + Saturday, May 4 (morning/afternoon)
Location: Julie Pottorff Photography (in the case of bad weather, sessions will be held in the studio)
Offer: 3 high resolution digital files w/unlimited print release delivered to you no later than Friday, May 10th
How do you know if this mini session is for you? This mini session is for you IF:
- You are in a hurry and do not have time for a regular session
- You will be excited to have 3 great family pictures to print wherever you like and to share with your family + friends
- You love the ease and convenience of receiving digital files and the freedom to choose when/where/what you will have printed on your own, independent time frame
- Your husband keeps asking you what you want for Mother’s Day and you’ve run out of ideas (haha, I’m only half kidding here)
- You want something for Mother’s Day this year that will outlast the flowers, candies or trinkets that you usually get (not kidding here)
- You can’t remember the last time you’ve had YOUR picture taken WITH your kids
What this mini session IS:
- You will receive 3 high resolution digital files with an unlimited print release (photographer will choose the best 3 images from your mini session)
- There will be no substitutions in regards to location, set up (quilt, picnic basket, flowers) or the images the photographer has chosen
- Mini session clients will be delivered their digital files electronically
- Upon receipt of the files, clients will have access to download their digital files for 30 days and will be able to download their files directly to their computer, as well as share with family + friends during that time frame (after 30 days, files will be deleted)
What this mini session is NOT:
- No online galleries or ordering sessions
- A regular session with multiple poses/outfit changes and/or locations
- A large, extended family portrait or newborn session
- Complicated 🙂
“Mommy + Me” mini sessions will be by appointment only and must be paid at time of booking. There is limited availability, so be sure to email me at email@example.com to schedule your mini session today!